2nd May 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in US Tech Solutions, Noida Technical Trainee interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of US Tech Solutions, Noida for the post of Technical Trainee. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

5th May 2019, 04:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in US Tech Solutions, Noida Technical Trainee interview?

Selection procedure in US Tech Solutions for Technical Trainee interview:

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of interview as below:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Group Discussion: Once you are done with Aptitude test there will be a group discussion round happen and whoever will get clear both Apti and GD round will get through to the next round.

3. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?