13th April 2020, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Junior QA Associate interview of Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune?

Can any of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune for the post of Junior QA Associate? I am interested in attending an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

15th April 2020, 07:48 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Junior QA Associate interview of Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune?

Selection procedure in Junior QA Associate interview of Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune as follows:-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. Operational Round.
4. Final HR Interview.
15th April 2020, 05:34 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Junior QA Associate interview of Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune?

Selection procedure in Junior QA Associate interview of Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune are:-

1. Aptitude.

2. Written Test.

3. Technical round.

4. HR round.

This process will take almost 2 weeks in Junior QA Associate interview of Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune.

For more information, visit the website www.expleogroup.com.
15th April 2020, 06:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Junior QA Associate interview of Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune is given below:-

1. Written Test.

2. Online Test.

3. Interview.

4.. HR round.

You may visit the website www.expleo.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?