15th May 2019, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Misys Solutions, Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear an interview of Misys Solutions, Bangalore for the post of Associate Software Engineer. Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at Misys Solutions? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

19th May 2019, 12:38 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Misys Solutions, Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview?

Selection procedure in Misys Solutions for Associate Software Engineer role:

There will be couple of rounds of interview to get selected for the Associate Software Engineer post in Misys Solutions.
If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo below rounds of interview:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.
2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.
3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions.
4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
19th May 2019, 11:20 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Misys Solutions, Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview?

Candidates interested to apply for Misys Solutions, Associate Software Engineer interview, will be selected on the basis of an online written examination. Then the candidates who gets shortlisted will have to appear for a technical interview. The final selection will be done on the basis of a personal interview.

Web: http://http://www.misys.com
9th July 2019, 03:58 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Misys Solutions, Bangalore interview as follows :

-Online test.
-Technical test for coding knowledge.
-Operational manager round for product development skills.
-HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?