14th May 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of MetricStream Infotech, Bengaluru Technical Staff Trainee interview?

Hi friends, I want to attend an interview of MetricStream Infotech, Bengaluru as they are hiring any BTech graduate for Technical Staff Trainee post. So, I would like to know about the process of selection. Kindly let me know about the selection procedure.

19th May 2019, 11:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of MetricStream Infotech, Bengaluru Technical Staff Trainee interview?

The selection process of MetricStream Infotech, Technical Staff Trainee interview, will be done on the basis of application checking round. Then the candidates will have to appear for a technical interview. After that there will be an interview conducted by the HR. Finally, the merit list of the candidates will be checked for selecting the eligible candidates.
9th July 2019, 03:54 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of MetricStream Infotech, Bengaluru Technical Staff Trainee interview?

Selection procedure of MetricStream Infotech, Bengaluru Technical Staff Trainee interview as follows :

After shortlisting of online application you will be asked to come for test and interview at the venue.
-Online test depends upon HR for expierienced candiidates.
-Technical test for coding knowledge.
-Operational manager round for product development skills.
-HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?