22nd February 2020, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in a Product Tester interview of Intellect Design Arena Ltd Mumbai?

Can any of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Intellect Design Arena Ltd Mumbai for the post of a Product Tester? I am interested in attending an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

9th March 2020, 06:55 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in a Product Tester interview of Intellect Design Arena Ltd Mumbai?

Selection procedure in a Product Tester interview of Intellect Design Arena Ltd Mumbai as follows:-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. Operational Manager Round.
4. Final HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?