31st May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Intellect Design Arena Product Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to attend an interview of Intellect Design Arena for the post of Product Engineer. I would like to know that how many are there in this interview? If you know then please tell me asap.

1st June 2018, 10:06 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Intellect Design Arena Product Engineer interview?

Selection Process of Intellect Design Arena Product Engineer Recruitment:

Total number of rounds available for this Intellect Design Arena Product Engineer recruitment consists of the following mentioning rounds.

Total Number of Rounds - 3 rounds

The selection process consists of ,

<> Intellect Aptitude Test
You will be testing on Analytical as well as verbal skills in this aptitude test round.

<> Technical Interview

<> HR Interview

You will be asked on Java and Coding skills in the aptitude test and once you qualify aptitude test then you will be called for attending Technical Interview where you will be asked questions on Java.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?