22nd November 2019, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad Software Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad for the post of Software Engineer. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

24th November 2019, 04:00 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad Software Engineer interview?

Selection procedure in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad Software Engineer interview as follows:-

-Online tests for general abilities check with analytical skills.
-Technical test for strong programming depth check.
-Operational manager round test.
-HR interview.
26th November 2019, 04:18 PM
pathtosuccess

Default Re: Selection procedure in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad Software Engineer interview?

Company Name: Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad

Selection Procedure:-

1.Online test: To check job- hunter abilities to do tasks and face different situations.

2.Technical test: To evaluate job-hunter skills for a technical position. The test will be about programming for coding abilities.

3.Operational Manager Test: To check to understand the technical depth inside the job-hunter. (For Product Understanding)

4.HR Round: Final discussion about job and salary. (maybe techno also it depends upon the head of operations.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?