19th July 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in Qualcomm Technologies Software Engineer interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in Qualcomm Technologies for the post of Software Engineer. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as a Software Engineer in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

21st July 2018, 02:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Qualcomm Technologies Software Engineer interview?

Selection Process of Qualcomm Technologies Software Engineer Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Qualcomm Technologies Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Qualcomm Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

In general, the selection process includes the below mentioned rounds. They are,
* Online Aptitude Test or Written Test
* Group Discussion
* Technical Interview
* Human Resource Interview

However, you will be intimated about the number of rounds and the selection process before you actually called for attending the interview.
23rd July 2018, 07:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Qualcomm Technologies Software Engineer interview?

The selection criteria of Qualcomm Technologies for Software Engineer position are as follows:

> In the beginning they conduct an online written aptitude examination where the eligible candidates are shortlisted.

> The shortlisted candidates will have to go through a technical round of interview at the 2nd stage.

> In the final selection, the candidates will be interviewed personally by the HR of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?