10th June 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview?

Hi friends, I want to attend an interview of Sapient Corporation as they are hiring for Production Support Trainee post. So, I would like to know about the process of selection. Kindly let me know about the selection procedure.

11th June 2018, 06:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview?

Sapient Corporation have their own criteria to select the eligible candidates for Production Support Trainee. The first round of selection in done on the basis of marks secured in the written aptitude online test. Then They conduct a round of technical interview followed by a personal/HR interview for the final selection.

Add: Building – Virgo,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Outer Ring Road,
Doddanekundi Circle,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru-560037, Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?