9th July 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?

I am interested to join as a Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post in Sapient Corporation. I would like to know about the salary package for this post in Sapient Corporation. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Job description of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?
  2. Eligibility to become a Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?
  3. Roles & responsibilities of Trainee Production Support in Sapient Corporation?
  4. Skills required to become a Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?
  5. How many vacancies are available in Sapient Corporation for Production Support Trainee post?
  6. Personal attributes required to become Trainee Production Support in Sapient Corporation?
  7. Eligibility to attend Sapient Corporation Trainee Production Support Interview?
  8. Selection procedure in Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview?
  9. Documents required to apply in Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview?
  10. Job profile of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?
  11. Eligibility to attend Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview for BTech graduate?
  12. Eligibility to become a Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply in Sapient Corporation Off-Campus Drive for Production Support Trainee post? Last date of application?
  14. Selection procedure in Sapient Trainee Production Support Interview?
  15. Eligibility to become Junior Associate in Sapient Corporation? Salary Package for Junior Associates?
  16. What kind of topics has to be covered to attend Sapient Online Aptitude Test for Production Support Trainee post?
  17. Salary package of Network Support Trainee in Aricent?
  18. Salary package of SAP Product Support Trainee in KPIT Technologies? -- [New]
14th July 2018, 11:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?

Salary package offered for a product support trainee in Sapient Corporation:

The basic salary package offered for the job position of a product support trainee is as follows,

Name of the Company : Sapient Corporation

Name of the Job Position : Product support trainee

Salary package offered : 3.50 Lakh per annum

If you have completed B.E/ B.Tech then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
15th July 2018, 11:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation?

The salary package of production sport trainee in Sapient Corporation can range from Rs. 4,57,226/- Rs, 4,86, 254/-.
16th July 2018, 12:19 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Production support training on an average salary of rupees 271100 per year.
The skills that increase pay for this job the most are well production engineering and materials requirement planning.
Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years experience in this career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?