18th October 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad is scheduling an interview for the post of Service Desk Associate. I want to know about the selection procedure of this interview so that I can get this post in this company. Waiting for your reply.

22nd October 2020, 08:30 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview?

Selection procedure in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview is as follows.

Application will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification and skills.

Selected applicant will go through 3 stage selection procedure.

Final selection will done through HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.wipro.com
24th October 2020, 12:46 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview?

Selection procedure in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview are given below:-

1. Written test.

2. Group discussion.

3. Technical round.

4. HR round.
27th October 2020, 09:23 AM
chin6303

Talking Re: Selection procedure in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview?

Selection procedure in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview

The selection process in Wipro starts with an aptitude test, which asks candidates to complete logical reasoning questions. If you pass the Wipro aptitude test, you will likely be called for a face-to-face interview. Freshers often have a Wipro campus interview at their college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?