18th October 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview?

Sir, I really want to attend the interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad for the post of Service Desk Associate. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria?

22nd October 2020, 08:29 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview is as follows.

Applicant must have completed any Undergraduate degree course.

Candidates from Diploma/ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/M.Sc streams are NOT eligible.

Applicant must have completed graduation in 2020 ONLY(Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & graduation).

All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.

I'm giving link of official website for any inquiry.
www.wipro.com
24th October 2020, 12:35 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview is that the candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university. The candidate should have knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems. The candidate should be able to write and/or provide input portions of design specs. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
27th October 2020, 09:27 AM
chin6303

Arrow Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Service Desk Associate interview

Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2020 Across India For Service Desk. BE, BTech Freshers 2020 are eligible to apply for this job

Company Name: Wipro

Job Location: Across India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune)

Job Position: Service Desk

Experience: Freshers

Qualification: Engineering Graduates (BE, BTech)

Year of Passing: 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?