27th February 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Zycus Infotech Bangalore Business Development Executive interview

Sir/Madam, I came to know that Zycus Infotech Bangalore is scheduling an interview for the post of Business Development Executive. I am interested in working over there for the same post. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this interview. Kindly tell me immediately.

28th February 2021, 06:09 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Zycus Infotech Bangalore Business Development Executive interview

Selection procedure in Zycus Infotech Bangalore Business Development Executive interview is as follows.

1. Ability test
2. Technical test
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview

Applicant final selection will be done through HR interview.
28th February 2021, 08:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Zycus Infotech Bangalore Business Development Executive interview

Selection procedure in Zycus Infotech Bangalore Business Development Executive interview is that the candidate will have to visit the official website of the company. Click on the option of applying now. Fill the application form. And click on the submit button before the last date of applying.

The candidate should be a resident of Bangalore or nearby places.
1st March 2021, 01:02 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in Zycus Infotech Bangalore Business Development Executive interview would be on the basis of your work experience, your communication and convincing skills and other educational qualification. There will be total 4 rounds of Interview for the selection of Business Development Executive which are mentioned below:-

1)HR Round
2)Manager Round
3)Aptitude Test
4)Online Skill Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?