28th July 2011, 03:45 PM
maan143

How to clear IES exam with a top rank? Is IES Academy Delhi a good coaching institute?

I have finished b-tech in civil engg. I want to clear IES exam with some top rank. I'm looking for IES coaching. I heard IES academy in delhi is good.

Would you tell something about this coaching centre or any other cente ?

I really need some help!!!

5th August 2011, 12:06 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to clear IES exam with a top rank? Is IES Academy Delhi a good coaching institute?

To be eligible for the IES exam you need to be graduate at least that you are.

To clear IES with a good rank you should prepare for the exam under the guidance of some good teachers who can guide you through the exam and make your dreams successful.

IES Academy Delhi is a good institute for the IES preparation. Apart from this MADE EASY is also one of the best coachings for IES preparation. Most of the students preparing from them are related to IIT Delhi. So you will have a good competitive environment for your preparation and certainly the much you work hard the better you will be and the better will be your rank.
5th August 2011, 03:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear IES exam with a top rank? Is IES Academy Delhi a good coaching institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maan143 View Post
I have finished b-tech in civil engg. I want to clear IES exam with some top rank. I'm looking for IES coaching. I heard IES academy in delhi is good.

Would you tell something about this coaching centre or any other cente ?

I really need some help!!!
dear friend,

Sachdeva New P. T. College*
11 - C Dover Lane
Kolkata - 700 029
Tel:+(91)-(33) 2463 5794, 2463 5795

Erudite*
BF 206, Sector I, Salt Lake
Kolkata - 700 064
Tel:+(91)-(33) 2337 8859

Triumphant Institute of Management Education. (T.I.M.E.)
11/1 Watkins Lane, Flat No. 106*
Block 'A', Sohandeep Apartment
Howrah-711 101
Tel:+(91)-(33) 3296 8232

All the best.
7th September 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

which vocational course is better for electrical & electronics engineering after 3rd year,please tell me their institute name!
20th September 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

among ies academy & made easy which one is the best for IES (mech)?
4th December 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to become an ies officer.i m doing btech final year with automobile branch.i m not a good student but i will try to do my best please give me some ideas
4th December 2011, 01:24 PM
kavya_guddi

HELLO FRIEND

To be eligible for the IES exam you need to be graduate at least that you are.

To clear IES with a good rank you should prepare for the exam under the guidance of some good teachers who can guide you through the exam and make your dreams successful.

IES Academy Delhi is a good institute for the IES preparation. Apart from this MADE EASY is also one of the best coachings for IES preparation. Most of the students preparing from them are related to IIT Delhi. So you will have a good competitive environment for your preparation and certainly the much you work hard the better you will be and the better will be your rank
7th March 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the exact syllabus and exam pattern for ies mechanical 2012?
7th June 2012, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

i have just completed my B.tech in ece branch. can u pls suggest which institute is better for me, IES Academy or Made Easy...?
7th June 2012, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

i've just finished my b.tech in ece branch. can u suggest me the best coaching center for IES in delhi....?
8th June 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

will i able to get the top rank in ies in nadeeasy hyderabad?
13th June 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

which is best institute for ies and ias for civil engineering students
16th June 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTE IN CHENNAI FOR IES PREPARATION .I AM AN ELECTRICAL STUDENTS.
23rd June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

hi, its aditya here. i have completed my b-tech last year and joined dronacharya institute of engineers(IES Coaching Center) in delhi.
i cleared my exam at first attempt under the guidelines of Mr. Ramniwas Sir( 2 time IES Qualified)
You must visit there once. in my thinking Dronacharya is best option for IES Exam.
23rd June 2012, 07:37 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

IES exam is conducted by the IES every year.

Eligibility criteria of IES:-

Students with four year B.Tech degree can apply for this exam.
Students with M.Sc degree in areas like electronics, radio physics, radio engineering or wireless communication can also apply.

At the most you can give the exam for four times.

Selection procedure includes written test and personality test.

Written test pattern:-

Paper I-(objective type)
Part A: general english
Part B: general studies

Part II & III- (objective type)
civil engineering/ mechanical engineering/ electrical engineering/ electronics and telecommunication engineering.

Part IV & V: (descriptive type)
civil engineering/ mechanical engineering/ electrical engineering/ electronics and telecommunication engineering.

Total marks for written exam is 1000 marks.

For more information please log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in

Yes IES Academy Delhi is a very good coaching institute. You can go over there.
25th June 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i got 37000 rank in enginering entrance, can i get seat for civil in ies colleage
12th July 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me.i have completed by engg in information technology in 2008 batch. i am eligible for
IES exam(mech).
21st July 2012, 02:10 PM
raghav1717
Member+

preparation tips:

first you should have very clear knowledge about the syllabus.
then initially concentrate non structural units.....so that you have direct questions you can answer easily.
after that go for units that you studied well during your academic year...
then go for structural units........study well the units you feel quite easy.
at last cover the rest of the syllabus....don't put more effort....
avoid last minute preparation....
revise the syllabus for one month before the exam.......

previous year question papers:-
you can download previous questions as well as model questions from
www.onestopias.com/indian-engineering-service/
you can get preparatory kits,ebooks from
upscportal.com/civilservices/IES
for coaching centres refer to
www.infinitecourses.com/IES-Coaching-Institutes.aspx

No other institute in India is better then IES Academy,delhi

They are best for IES coaching in India,they will provide you complete guidance,study material and all which is required to crack the entrance.

You can find the complete details from there website-http://www.iesacademy.co

some of the main coaching and other best ones in delhi are :-

VIDYAMANDIR CLASSES

Plot No. 2 & 3, 1st Floor, Central Market,
Punjabi Bagh(W), New Delhi - 110026.
Phone: 42466725, 42466726, 42466727,
Fax: 25222953

BRILLIANT TUTORIALS

South Delhi:
Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
50-C, Kalu Sarai (Behind Azad Apartments),
New Delhi – 110016

FIIT JEE

ICES House, Sarvpriya Vihar,
New Delhi
Ph No. 26515949, 26569493, 26865182,
Fax No. 011 - 26513942

AMITY

Amity House
E/25, Defence colony,
Newdelhi

Kreative

Kreative Tutorails
C-33, 2 & 3 Floor,
Amar Colony, Main Market,
Lajpat Nagar-4 New Delhi
Contact No. 9810983379, 9871658107, 9810318763
E-mail: [email protected]

NARAYANA

Narayana IIT Academy
47-B,Kalu Sarai,
New Delhi-110016
Ph No. 011-46080611/2/3/4

PIE EDUCATION

Jassum House
44 A/2,Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar,
New Delhi-110016.
Ph: 41828585,26527444/55
Fax: 26962662

they all are very good and give excellent coaching for IES preparations..
good luck to you dear..
29th August 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed with civil engineering...is ace academy isbest coaching center for ies.......im fresher now a days they are asking experience for job........if i get ies qualified its good if not hw can the job opportunities may be ....yearly posts for civil and hw many members are appearing...im oc candidate.....give me ur
guidence
3rd October 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have completed my Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation in 2010. I'm in abroad now, I need to know which centre is the best for online coaching?
1st March 2014, 12:32 PM
cngdpk

pls tell me best coaching for IES for mechanical engineer...where syllabus should complete. I Heard IES academy didn't complete syllabus...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?