26th December 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I wait for call letter of HCL Tech instead of looking for other companies?

Hello
I was selected in hcl tech from cdac noida..
till now no call from hcl but tpo
said tht i ll be called in 3rd quater year.
so shud i wait for hcl or look out
for some other companies..
plzz help me

26th December 2014, 07:53 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Should I wait for call letter of HCL Tech instead of looking for other companies?

SHOULD I LOOK OUT FOR OTHER COMPANIES WHEN WAITING FOR HCL CALL LETTER?:

Yes, you should look out for other companies while waiting for HCL or no matter which ever company it is cause it would help you to weigh your aptitude and technical skills as well so that you can start working on them and in between this search you might get a way to better offer than HCL as well.

So, just go ahead and prepare yourself and start applying for the job opportunities whichever is possible. You can stop searching once you get the call from HCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?