27th December 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it sin to work for HDFC Off Roles? 5 years of Off Roles job experience is not considered?

hi

i manoj mundra ex emp of hdfc . iam looking for onroles in hdfc, whenever i apply for post of on roles the hr of bombay rejecting . whether is it sin working for hdfc off roles for 5 years, is it the experience will not considered

Regards,
manoj mundra

15th May 2016, 04:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it sin to work for HDFC Off Roles? 5 years of Off Roles job experience is not considered?

No, it is not a sin to work as off-role employees. However, there is not much benefit of working in off-role position if you are aiming to switch jobs on the basis of experience in off-role position. This is because your experience will be considered as null and void when you are applying for on-role job positions. Hence if you want to switch to on-role job positions which you should do as soon as possible, you must prepare for the banking exams and seek opportunity in banks.
21st November 2021, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it sin to work for HDFC Off Roles? 5 years of Off Roles job experience is not considered?

How to get off role job to on roll job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?