4th December 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Chennai?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to get a job as an Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Chennai. I just want to know what are all skills required so that I can become an Application Developer in this reputed company? Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your response!

5th December 2019, 08:56 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Chennai?

Skills required to become an Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Chennai as follows:-

-Good communication skills in both written and verbal.
-Good problem solving and analytical skills.
-Coding skills in the latest technologies.
-Provide software solutions.
-Support for the production environment.
-Technical documentation.
6th December 2019, 09:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Chennai?

Skills required for an Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Chennai recruitment:

Major skills required for an Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Chennai recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - ThoughtWorks Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Application Developer

>> You must have excellent communication skills.

>> You should have good knowledge of software best practices like Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development..etc.,

>> You must have strong communication skills along with client facing skills.

>> You must have the ability to work in a consulting environment which is basically an essential one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?