4th December 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Whether experience required to become an Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Chennai?

Hello everyone, I have heard that ThoughtWorks Technologies Chennai is conducting an interview for the post of an Application Developer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

5th December 2019, 09:05 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether experience required to become an Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Chennai?

Company Name : ThoughtWorks Technologies

Experience: Freshers are eligible.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Qualifying Master's degree in computer science and the related field of study.

(MCA/MTech(CS, IT), MSc (CS))

-Batch: 2019

-Good academic record throughout the career.

-No live backlogs.
6th December 2019, 09:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether experience required to become an Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Chennai?

Experience required for an Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Chennai recruitment:

The detailed information about the experience required for an Application Developer in ThoughtWorks Technologies Chennai recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - ThoughtWorks Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Application Developer

@ You must have 2 to 8 years of development and delivery experience with C#, Java, Ruby, Node.js, Python or Scala or exciting technologies.

@ You should have experience working with or interest in agile methodologies like Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum.

@ You should be having Hands-on experience in coding, design, analysis and implementation of complex and custom-built applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?