6th November 2020, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Allscripts Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I have done BTech and am going to attend an interview for Allscripts Bangalore for an Associate Software Engineer post. I would like to know about the skills which are required to secure this job. Please tell me about the skills asap.

10th November 2020, 03:12 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Allscripts Bangalore?

Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Allscripts Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Strong understanding in US Healthcare and Revenue Cycle Management areas.
2. Strong programming skills in .NET technologies and COBOL.
3. Experience in design, development, and implementation phases.
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Technical documentation knowledge.
10th November 2020, 10:00 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Allscripts Bangalore?

Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Allscripts Bangalore is as follows.

• Appluacnt must be able to work on Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans.

• Applicant must able to write efficient and fully documented code.

• Applicant must be able to create supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.

• Applicant must be able to achieve productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards.

• Applicant must be able to work on all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards.
11th November 2020, 08:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

An Associate engineer perform engineering task under the supervision of senior engineers. Their responsiblity is not limited to specific job but unlimited depending upon the expertise and experience they owe.
If we talk about skills, they need to have skills which are required to accomplish the task given to them....
Career related skills or academic skills
Utmost knowledge regarding java programming
Linux
C & c++
Python
GIT
Webservices
Application development etc
Some others skills like:_
Analytical and creative skills , commanding skills, managerial skills, proper planning and directing
Commanding skills...
Strategic planning
Inspire of having various bachelor master and diploma degrees ,one can find that other jobs experience is also important like internships, career experience etc...
Some technical skills are also required like
Common operating system
Software proficiency
Technical writing, data analysis etc...
These above are some of the skills or requirements for an Associate software engineer...
14th November 2020, 05:18 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become Associate Software Engineer in Allscripts Bangalore recruitment:

Major skills required to become Associate Software Engineer for Allscripts Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the company- Allscripts

Name of the job position- Associate Software Engineer

>> You should have excellent communication skills

>> You should have strong knowledge in .Net, C#, Javascript, TSQL...etc

>> Having knowledge and working on Adobe Acrobat DC is an added advantage.
14th November 2020, 12:26 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Skills:-

1- The applicant must have 6 months to 1 year of experience.

2- The applicant must have good knowledge of Net, C#, TSQL, and JavaScript.

3- The applicant must have excellent communication skills.

4- The applicant must have good analytical skills.

Visit the website www.allscripts.com for more information.
14th November 2020, 06:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Allscripts Bangalore are that the candidate should possess knowledge of Net, C#.
The candidate should also possess knowledge of TSQL, JavaScript, etc. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?