10th November 2020, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Associate Engineers in Caterpillar Chennai?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview for Caterpillar Chennai for the post of Associate Engineer. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in Caterpillar. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

13th November 2020, 12:04 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate Engineers in Caterpillar Chennai?

Job description of Associate Engineers in Caterpillar Chennai is as follows.

• Applicant will make Design, Modelling & Detailing of parts.
• Applicant will be responsible to understand the project requirements and execute the modelling and detailing tasks adhering to CPPS standards.
• Applicant will collaborate Effectively with Internal and External Clients.
• Applicant will review detailing projects with respect to BIQ design checkpoints and look for parts proliferation opportunities.
• Applicant will support on BIQ/AQE/Build Issues associate design projects.
• Applicnat will participate in project initiation meetings, understand the scope and share estimation on project completion date.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.caterpillar.com
14th November 2020, 04:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Job Description of Caterpillar chennai Associate Engineer recruitment:

The detailed job description of Caterpillar Chennai Associate Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the company - Caterpillar

Name of the job position - Associate Engineer

>> You are required to perform design calculations and need to participate in design decisions.

>> You need to carry out the basic performance analysis of the subsystems using analysis tools.

>> You should be able to provide the technical support to manufacturing, quality and purchasing Engineers during proto development.

>> You need to involve in Design and development of core engine components as an associate Engineer.
14th November 2020, 06:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The job description of Associate Engineers in Caterpillar Chennai is that the candidate should be able to provide technical support to Manufacturing, Quality, and Purchasing Engineers during the proto development.
Communicate results to global Process partners and other team members.
Ensure that drawing contains all the relevant information required for downstream usage.
Keeps abreast of latest technological advancements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?