22nd March 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the skills which are necessarily required to join Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar as an Associate Software Engineer. I am preparing for the interview for this particular post in Tech Mahindra. so I want to know about the skills required for this post. Thank you!

27th March 2020, 03:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar?

Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar are given below:-

1. The candidate should have knowledge of Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking.

2. The candidate should also have knowledge of Logical, analytical, and creative approaches to problem-solving.

3. The candidate should have knowledge of Oracle, MS, CISCO Certifications will be preferred.

4. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
27th March 2020, 03:28 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar?

Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bhuvaneshvar are:

1. Knowledge of Oracle, MS.

2. Java, .NET, Automation testing.

3. The applicant should have logical, analytical, creative approach to work.

4. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?