30th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the skills which are necessarily required to join Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd Pune as an Associate Software Engineer. I am preparing for the interview for this particular post in Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd. so I want to know about the skills required for this post. Thank you!

2nd September 2019, 08:37 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Company Name : Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd

Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd Pune as follows :
-Understanding of Object-Oriented as well as Procedural Software development.
-Knowledge on relational databases (MS-SQL).
-Good Knowledge of Visual Basic Scripting or procedural programming.
-Knowledge of XML and/or XBRL.
-Working abilities in JIRA and source control or collaboration tools such as SVN/Microsoft TFS etc.
-Excel knowledge (2007 and above ) and report development.

Official Website :http://wolterskluwer.com/
3rd September 2019, 12:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Skills required to attend Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd Pune Associate Software Engineer recruitment:

Major skills that are required to attend Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd Pune Associate Software Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> As an Associate Software Engineer, you must have the knowledge of XML or XBRL.

>> Good understanding of Object Oriented as well as the procedural software development.

>> You must have good knowledge of Excel and VBA Good knowledge of the Visual Basic Scripting.

>> You must have good understanding of relational databases (MS-SQL).

>> Having experience in report development and experience of working with the issue and project tracking software like JIRA..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?