19th December 2012, 12:42 PM
prachisri16

Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc

Hello,
I have a doubt so want to clear it. I have 56.05% in B.Sc. although i am first division in 10th, 12th and MCA. So i want to know that am i elligible for IBM,HP,Infoysys, TCS and Wipro?

Please provide your feedback ASAP.

Thanks & regards
Prachi Srivastava

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  4. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  5. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 55% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  8. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  9. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  10. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
  11. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  12. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  13. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  14. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  15. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  16. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  17. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  18. Am I eligible for Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam like IT companies after scoring 75% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 55% in BSc?
18th March 2013, 04:13 PM
krrishh_002

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc

Hi there,

Presently all MNC's are asking for percentage above 60 which is a most minimum one you can't expect less than this.

Companies you specified like Infosys , IBM ,TCS are asking 70-80% for appearance in exam.

Companies like Wipro, CapGemini asking 65% presently.

So there's no hope for less than 60%.

you can get into BPO's of any of these companies if your communication skills are good and you can pass all rounds for BPO post.

All the best!

18th March 2013, 08:29 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc

hi,
You are not eligible for MNC due to not receiving 60% in B.sc
Eligibility;--

1 Through out 60%.
Means you should have more than 60% in your 12th,10th and also in your graduation.

2 you should not have any current backlog.
Means no back log when you appear for the interview.

3 Not more than one year of education gape.

some MNC's like infosys ask for through out 65%. Wipro ask for 55% in your 10th and 12th and 60% in your graduation.

good luck................
10th May 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

i am bsc(IT) student.i got 83% in 10th,64% in 12th,now i am studing 2nd year,i get 90% in my semester,i hope,i will get above 90% in my ug.can i select in mnc companies.plZ reply me...
24th June 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a bsc student n its my 2nd year..i have secured 74% inn matriculation and 54% in 2 due to ill health and confident enogh that i will score above 60 in bsc...i want to know that am i eligible for companies like wipro tcs????/please reply ASAP
8th August 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am b tech final year student,i got 61% in 10th,54% in 12th,78% till 6th sem with having a gap of 3 year b/w 12th and b tech.can i apply in mnc or not
11th September 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i am b.tech final year student i got 66% imy 10th class and 555 in my 12th and 61% in my b.tech upto 6 semester can i m eligible to sit in campus recruitment when wipro come in our college.
13th September 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir ,is there any value of btech. from delhi university ,i mean is there any chance to be placed in infosys ,hp ,wipro etc. at good salary after doing btech from du provided each and every criteria has been fulfilled.
kindly reply me as soon as possible..
thank you
21st November 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 years experience in dotnet because i have change the company so which knowledge i gained in dotnet. wt r the language need the industry in dotnet
19th June 2015, 06:17 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Here is a listed below the eligibility criteria of the above listed companies:-

If you fulfill the all the criteria listed below then you will be eligible:-

You should not have any backlog in the graduation.
You should have scored at-least minimum 60% marks in class 10th and you should have passed it from the recognized board.
You should have also scored minimum 60% of marks in class 12th and passed from the recognized board.
You %ile is less than 60% but not to lose the hope you should try at-least once.
It might that you must get a chance.
I hope you got it.
29th May 2017, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Actually i completed my 10th with 70% and 12th 45%, then 1 year gap, then i completed my diploma with 70%. Can i eligible for company like TCS, Accenture etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?