28th February 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Associate Technical Engineer in IBM Bangalore

Sir, I want to get the job of Associate Technical Engineer in IBM Bangalore. I would like to know what skills are required to achieve this post in this company? Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

3rd March 2021, 08:17 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Technical Engineer in IBM Bangalore

Skills required to become Associate Technical Engineer in IBM Bangalore recruitment:

Major skills required to become an Associate Technical Engineer in IBM Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - IBM

Name of the Job Position - Associate Technical Engineer

>> You are required to have some proven interpersonal skills while contributing to the team effort by achieving related result as required.

>> Must have excellent analytical skills and must possess validated organizational as well as administrative skills.

>> You need to have good up-to-date technical knowledge by attending the educational workshops as well as reviewing the publications.

>> You must be able to manage the change and proven time management.
3rd March 2021, 11:05 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Technical Engineer in IBM Bangalore

Skills required to become an Associate Technical Engineer in IBM Bangalore are as follow.

Applicant must have awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.

Applicant must be able to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.

Applicant must have user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client - Outlook, Notes etc.

Applicant must have questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.

Applicant must have ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?