28th February 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Associate Technical Engineers in IBM Bangalore

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview of IBM Bangalore for the post of Associate Technical Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this post. Please tell me asap.

3rd March 2021, 08:10 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Associate Technical Engineers in IBM Bangalore

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Technical Engineers in IBM Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Associate Technical Engineers in IBM Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - IBM

Name of the Job Position - Associate Technical Engineer

>> You are required to demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with the large teams that work closely with the clients across pan India as well as work in varied time zones.

>> You should articulate with the confidence for desired views.

>> You should be passionate to learn as well as apply the technical prowess tackle the client problems.

>> You need to display the management skills in area of expertise of yours.

>> You need to network with global IBM community.
3rd March 2021, 11:09 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Associate Technical Engineers in IBM Bangalore

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Associate Technical Engineers in IBM Bangalore are as follow.

• Organization Name : IBM India Private Limited
• Job Category : Private jobs
• Job Role : Technical Support Associate

• Responsibilities-

Applicant will handle complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers.

Applicant will provide remote infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.

Applicant will collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?