24th February 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Automation Functional Test Engineer in ADP India Pvt. Ltd.?

Hi friends, I am an BTech CSE graduate and going to attend an interview of ADP India Pvt. Ltd. for the post of Automation Functional Test Engineer. I would like to know about the skills which are required to achieve this particular post. Please tell me if you know.

10th March 2019, 10:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Automation Functional Test Engineer in ADP India Pvt. Ltd.?

These are the essential skills which is required to become a Automation Functional Test Engineer in ADP India Pvt. Ltd.

You must have good knowledge of SQL, RDBMS and ETL concepts.

You must have good knowledge on MS-Excel.

You should be a good team player.

Candidates having good programming skills, knowledge of ERP databases is a plus.
10th March 2019, 06:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Automation Functional Test Engineer in ADP India Pvt. Ltd.?

Skills required to become a Automation Functional Test Engineer in ADP India Pvt Ltd:

Some of the major skills that are required in order to become an Automation Functional Test Engineer in ADP India Pvt Ltd recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - ADP India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Automation Functional Test Engineer

>> You should have good knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and ETL concepts as well as knowledge on MS-Excel.

>> You should be a good team player and must have knowledge of ERP databases as well as strong programming skills.

>> Strong knowledge in SQL and ETL Testing activities as well as writing SQL Queries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?