24th February 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Automation Functional Test Engineer in ADP India Pvt. Ltd.?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of Automation Functional Test Engineer post which is offered in ADP India Pvt. Ltd.? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

10th March 2019, 10:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Automation Functional Test Engineer in ADP India Pvt. Ltd.?

Job descriptions of Automation Functional Test Engineer in ADP India Pvt. Ltd:

Candidates should be willing to work in different time zones - US general shift is a mandate.

Those should be strong in SQL & ETL Testing Activities.

Candidates are required to write the SQL queries.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th March 2019 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Remove *
10th March 2019, 06:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Automation Functional Test Engineer in ADP India Pvt. Ltd.?

Roles and Responsibilities of Automation Functional Test Engineer in ADP India Pvt Ltd:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of an Automation Functional Test Engineer in ADP India Pvt Ltd recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - ADP India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Automation Functional Test Engineer

>> You are required to participate in monitoring, planning and control of the manual, performance and automation testing of the data migration activities for payforce to vantage HCM migration.

>> You should be able to work in different times zones, US general shifts

>> Other responsibilities include connecting with the clients directly, client facing roles, data collation, manage conversations and you need to perform necessary activities with client for functional testing of the projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?