13th August 2020, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Electrical Engineering Intern in Synopsys India Pvt Ltd Noida?

Hello everyone, I am going to appear in an interview for Synopsys India Pvt Ltd Noida for the post of Electrical Engineering Intern. I would like to know about the skills which are required to get this job. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th August 2020, 03:30 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Electrical Engineering Intern in Synopsys India Pvt Ltd Noida?

Skills required to become an Electrical Engineering Intern in Synopsys India Pvt Ltd Noida are as follows:-

1. Experience of HDL language System Verilog.

2. Knowledge of UVM and functional verification.

3. Programming skills in C/C++/Perl/ TCL and Scripting language.

4. Knowledge of RTL Simulators.

5. Good communication skills.
15th August 2020, 04:45 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Skills required to become an Electrical Engineering Intern in Synopsys India Pvt Ltd Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to appear in an interview for Synopsys India Pvt Ltd Noida for the post of Electrical Engineering Intern. I would like to know about the skills which are required to get this job. Kindly tell me immediately.
Skills required for an Electrical engineer are:
-Electrical system (performed electrical systems design analysed, designed to specification, and prepared 2D AutoCAD drawings.
-Autocad electrical,
-PCB,
-PLC,
-CAD,
-Circuit boards,
Etc.
15th August 2020, 05:26 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Skills:-

1- The applicant must have Excellent knowledge of debug and analytical skills.

2- The applicant must have good communication skills.

3- The applicant must have good English proficiency.

4- The applicant must have relevant skills and interests.
16th August 2020, 08:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to attend Electrical Engineering Intern in Synopsys India Pvt Ltd Noida recruitment:

Major skills required to attend Electrical Engineering Intern in Synopsys India Pvt Ltd Noida recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Synopsys India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Electrical Engineering Intern

>> You must have excelletn debug as well as analytical skills.

>> You must have good understanding of ASIC design flow.

>> You should have good knowledge of Shell/ Perl Scripting

>> You need to have good exposure on with RTL or Debugging experience with RTL.

>> You are required to work on digital prt of the serial link PHY IPs and IP evaluation systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?