13th August 2020, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Campaign Manager in Media.net Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Media.net Mumbai is hiring for the post of a Campaign Manager. I am interested in applying for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Media.net.

16th August 2020, 09:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Campaign Manager in Media.net Mumbai?

Roles and responsibilities of a Campaign Manager in Media.Net Mumbai recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Campaign Manager in Media.Net Mumbai recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Media.Net

Name of the Job Position - Campaign Manager

>> You are required to perform daily account management for websites targeted to US or UK Markets.

>> As a Campaign Manager, you need to maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps..etc.,

>> You need to provide recommendations and execute the strategies for keyword opportunities and campaign structuring and targeting the performance goals.

>> You should be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all the major metrics and goals tracking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?