6th October 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai?

Hello everyone, I have done BCA and am going to attend an interview for HCL Chennai for a Healthcare Process Associate post. I would like to know about the skills which are required to secure this job. Please tell me about the skills asap.

9th October 2020, 11:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai?

Skills required to become a Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai recruitment:

Major skills required to become a Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - HCL

Name of the Job Position - Healthcare Process Associate

>> You must have excellent communication skills both verbal as well as written skills.

>> You should be able to make or receive the calls from customers relating to their invoices or orders or collect insurance details.

>> You should have strong interpersonal skills to be eligible for this recruitment.
11th October 2020, 12:46 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai?

Skills required to become a Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai are as follows:-

1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Strong IT and web-enabled skills.
3. Strong interpersonal skills.
4. High problem-solving and logical approach skills.
5. Report and documentation skills.
11th October 2020, 11:08 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Skills required to become a Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai is as follows.

1. Applicant must have English Speaking Proficiency.
2. Applicant must have English Writings proficiency.
3. Applicant must have good communication skills.
4. Applicant must be good at soft skills.
5. Applicant must have conflict resolution skills.
6. Applicant must have problem solving skills.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.hcltech.com
11th October 2020, 05:56 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai are that the candidate should have good verbal communication skills. The candidate should be able to negotiate the clients. The candidate should have good knowledge of Digital Marketing. The candidate should have knowledge of MS-Office, MS-word, etc.
11th October 2020, 05:58 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Skills required to become a Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai are given below:-

1. The applicant must have English proficiency.

2. The applicant must have good command over communication skills.

3. The applicant must have a graduation from any university.

4. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?