6th October 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Job description for Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai?

I came to know that HCL Chennai is hiring graduates through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Healthcare Process Associate which they are going to offer. Please let me know asap.

9th October 2020, 11:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description for Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai?

Job Description of Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai recruitment:

The detailed job description of Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - HCL

Name of the Job Position - Healthcare Process Associate

>> You need to process medical billing related transactions accurately and at the same time in accordance with the client stipulated procedures.

>> You should be able to make out the bound calls following up on the outstanding accounts or claims. And no sales are involved in this.

>> You need to involve in documentation as well as take the accurate action on the information gathered from the insurance representatives or customers.
11th October 2020, 11:14 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Job description for Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai is as follows.
1)- Applicant will make out bound calls following up on outstanding claims / accounts.

2)- Applicant will make / Receive calls from customers relating to their invoices / outstanding / orders or collect insurance details.

3)- Applicant will take Document and accurate action on the information gathered from either the insurance representative or customers.

4)- Applicant will do Process medical billing related transactions accurately and in accordance with client stipulated procedures.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.hcltech.com
11th October 2020, 06:12 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The job description for Healthcare Process Associate in HCL Chennai is given below:-

1. The candidate will have to make outbound calls following up on outstanding claims.
2. Receive calls from customers relating to their invoices / outstanding / orders or collect insurance details.
3. Document and take accurate action on the information gathered from either the insurance representative or customers.
4. Process medical billing related transactions accurately and in accordance with client stipulated procedures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?