23rd January 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Implementation Consultant in ITC Infotech?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the skills which are necessarily required to join ITC Infotech as a Implementation Consultant. I am preparing for the interview for this particular post in ITC Infotech, so I want to know about the skills required for this post. Thank you!

28th April 2019, 10:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Implementation Consultant in ITC Infotech?

Skills required to become an Implementation Consultant in ITC Infotech:

Major skills that are required to become an Implementation Consultant in ITC Infotech are given below.

Name of the Company - ITC Infotech

Name of the Job Position - Implementation Consultant

>> You must have some hands-on experience with the multiple development tools like,
* CSS
* ODBC
* HTTP
* HTML
* XML
* Javascript
* AJAX..etc.,

>> Also you should have good technical knowledge of ServiceNow Tool Out of Box (OOB)

>> Must have excellent communication skills as well as strong analytical skills.

>> You must have solid understanding of ServiceNow functionality and how all the ITIL processes shall be implemented in ServiceNow.

>> You must be proficient with defects or enhancements in ServiceNow modules and integrating serviceNow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?