29th March 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Junior Data Analyst in Cognizant, Mumbai?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the skills which are necessarily required to join Cognizant, Mumbai as a Junior Data Analyst. I am preparing for the interview for this particular post in Cognizant, Mumbai. so I want to know about the skills required for this post. Thank you!

2nd April 2019, 12:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Junior Data Analyst in Cognizant, Mumbai?

Skills required to become a Junior Data Analyst in Cognizant, Mumbai are given below:

You should have good communication skills.
You should have demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
You should be capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
You should possesses working knowledge of the skill for engagements and projects.
2nd April 2019, 10:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Junior Data Analyst in Cognizant, Mumbai?

Skills required to attend Cognizant, Mumbai Junior Data Analyst recruitment:

Major skills that are required to attend Cognizant, Mumbai Junior Data Analyst recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Cognizant

Name of the Job Position - Junior Data Analyst

>> You must be able to understand various document templates and standards like SOPs in order to interpret the documents as well as related terminologies.

>> PV Case Processing NA are desirable and Pharmacovigilance & Safety Ops NA are desirable.

>> Besides these, you should have excellent communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills.

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?