29th March 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Junior Data Analyst in Cognizant, Mumbai?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview of Cognizant, Mumbai for the post of Junior Data Analyst. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in Cognizant, Mumbai. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

2nd April 2019, 11:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Junior Data Analyst in Cognizant, Mumbai?

Job description of Junior Data Analyst in Cognizant, Mumbai:

It is necessary to track the report of all the adverse events you have received and completed.

You will need to review and assess all source documents, and collect data in an adverse event report.

Data enter report into the client safety database will be required.

You will need to release report to customers through client security database.
2nd April 2019, 10:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Junior Data Analyst in Cognizant, Mumbai?

Roles and Responsibilities offered in Cognizant, Mumbai Junior Data Analyst recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities offered in Cognizant, Mumbai Junior Data Analyst recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Cognizant

Name of the Job Position - Junior Data Analyst

>> You are required to understand functions, domain processes, terminologies QC Checklist, SOP..etc.,

>> You need to perform coding activities on the assigned projects with efficiency. You need to involve in limited involvement of data pad locking activities during the timelines.

>> You should be able to handle the first level processing of the assigned transactions, complex problems..etc.,

>> And associate possesses working knowledge of the skills and adhere to org hygience and compliance needs in terms of the time sheet submission..etc.,

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?