19th March 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Post Graduate Engineer Trainee in ESAB India ltd Chennai?

Hello everyone, I have done BTech and am going to attend an interview of ESAB India ltd Chennai for Post Graduate Engineer Trainee post. I would like to know about the skills which are required to secure this job. Please tell me about the skills asap.

6th April 2020, 10:11 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Post Graduate Engineer Trainee in ESAB India ltd Chennai?

Skills required to become a Post Graduate Engineer Trainee in ESAB India ltd Chennai
is given below :-

1)Candidates must have relevant degree in Engineering.

2)Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.

3)A driver's license may be required.

4)Proficiency in Mathematics.

5)Analytical and critical thinking skills.

6)Good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?