30th July 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Premier Field Engineer in Microsoft Bangalore?

Sir, I want to get the job of Premier Field Engineer in Microsoft Bangalore. I would like to know what skills are required to achieve this post in this company? Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

5th August 2020, 12:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Premier Field Engineer in Microsoft Bangalore?

Skills required for Premier field Engineer in Microsoft Bangalore recruitment:

Major skills required for a Premier field Engineer recruitment are given below,

Name of the company - Microsoft

Name of the job position - Premier Field Engineer

@ You must have broad and depth skills on Azure AD and identity with knowledge on On-premise directory.

@ Must have solid understanding of the client or server, network as well as other internet technologies fundamentals.

@ You should have technical delivery as well as customer facing presentation skills with high degree of comfort with both large as well as small audiences.

@ You should be able to take on internal initiatives to create the services opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?