17th December 2018, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Codezin Technology Solutions, Kolkata?

Hello everyone, I have done BTech and going to attend an interview of Codezin Technology Solutions, Kolkata for Software Engineer post. I would like to know about the skills which are required to secure this job. Please tell me about the skills asap.

30th December 2018, 09:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Codezin Technology Solutions, Kolkata?

Skills required to attend Codezin Technology Solutions, Kolkata Software Engineer recruitment:

Some of the major skills that are required to attend this Codezin Technology Solutions, Kolkata Software Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Codezin Technology Solutions, Kolkata

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

<> You should have strong debugging skills for the position of a software engineer.

<> You must have strong logical skills as well as good communication skills along with oral and written language skills.

<> You should have knowledge of Android or iOS app development platforms and must be able to speak English very well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?