20th February 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Pratishthan Software Ventures Pvt Ltd Bangalore

Hello everyone, I just want to know what are the skills required to join Pratishthan Software Ventures Pvt Ltd Bangalore as a Software Engineer? I want to become a Software Engineer in this company so I want to know about the essential skills. Thank you!

24th February 2021, 10:08 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Talking Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Pratishthan Software Ventures Pvt Ltd Bangalore

Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Pratishthan Software Ventures Pvt Ltd Bangalore are as follows.

• Applicant must have good knowledge on web technologies and passionate about the code she/he writes.

• Applicant must have conceptual knowledge of what one has worked on is expected.

• Applicant must have knowledge about finance and mobile.

• Applicant must have attitude towards learning new things.
17th August 2021, 06:10 PM
ANKIT@123QWERTY

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Pratishthan Software Ventures Pvt Ltd Bangalore

i have scored good in ph test taken by elitimus,if i am applying through elitimus do i need to give ability test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?