26th September 2015, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in software companies with less percentage in B.Tech?

My percentage in 10th is 75 , 12th is 48 and in btech is 55 I'm from eee branch. should i do java course or networking course sir ? if we have reference it will work or not in getting job with less percentage ?? like in companies like cognizant , infosys .by doing certifications courses in java in niit institution..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a job in software companies with less percentage in B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. How to get a software job after scoring 65%
  3. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  4. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  5. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  8. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  9. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  10. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of software companies offering job for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  12. Can i find software companies jobs after completing MBA IT?
  13. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  14. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  15. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  16. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  17. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  18. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
26th September 2015, 12:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in software companies with less percentage in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My percentage in 10th is 75 , 12th is 48 and in btech is 55 I'm from eee branch. should i do java course or networking course sir ? if we have reference it will work or not in getting job with less percentage ?? like in companies like cognizant , infosys .by doing certifications courses in java in niit institution..
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for maximum number of software companies as freshers.

No, you are not eligible in CTS and Infosys even you have reference.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for IT companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.

Only you can apply for -

1.Wipro

2.Syntel

3.Alumnus software
27th September 2015, 12:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in software companies with less percentage in B.Tech?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible in most of the software companies on account of low percentage in 12th and B.tech. You have a percentage less than 60% in your 12th and B.Tech which is not acceptable by most of the software companies. Even certifications in Java or Networking will not help much. But, if you can pursue advanced level certifications especially by companies like Oracle and Cisco, then you can find job opportunities since software companies are in search of skilled professionals.

You are not eligible for companies like Cognizant, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, etc. Even reference will not work as you do not fulfill the basic criteria. You should try for GATE or advanced level courses in your domain or software field.
18th August 2021, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

sir my que is i scored 52.5% in 10th and 63 % in 12th ,61% in btech (cse) so cani get job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?