22nd September 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Senseforth Technologies, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, I am a BTech ECE graduate and going to attend an interview of Senseforth Technologies, Bengaluru for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the skills which are required to achieve this particular post. Please tell me if you know.

26th September 2018, 01:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Senseforth Technologies, Bengaluru?

Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Senseforth Technologies, Bengaluru is given below.

Candidate must have a strong foundation and hands-on In Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning (Preferably in Neural Networks/deep learning/machine learning), Image recognition.

Candidate must have experience of coding in Java.

Candidate should have quality to solving problems like Information Extraction, Ontology generation, Sentiment Analysis etc.

Candidate must be crazy regarding data and automation.

Candidate must be Interested in large-scale data processing, Machine Learning, and Analytics.

Fresher candidates must have good knowledge of data science/machine Learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?