22nd September 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Senseforth Technologies, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of Senseforth Technologies, Bengaluru for the post of Software Engineer. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

26th September 2018, 01:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Senseforth Technologies, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Senseforth Technologies, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview is given below.

Applicant must have completed any Graduation from any recognized university to be eligible.

Applicant must be skilled in Python, Java, Machine Learning, Text Mining, Data Science, Deep Learning, Object Oriented Programming, Deep Neural Networks, NLP, Image Recognition etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?