12th December 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Yahoo India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that what are the skills required to join Yahoo India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru as a Software Engineer? I want to become a Software Engineer in this company so I want to know about the essential skills. Thank you!

16th December 2018, 06:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Yahoo India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru?

Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Yahoo India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru are as follows.

Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and desire to learn new skills.
Candidates must be able to self-manage and prioritize work programs.
Candidates must have good knowledge of Internet Application architectures and Protocols ( TCP/IP, HTTP, etc. ).
Candidates must have sound knowledge of computer science essence fundamentals, including data structures, programming languages, algorithms, software engineering, database theory, and operating systems.
Candidates must have strong knowledge of SQL, database schema design and at least one database environment (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres) etc.
Candidates must have sound knowledge of Unix scripting languages (Bash/Perl/Python).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?