12th December 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Yahoo India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, I want to join Yahoo India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru to become a Software Engineer there. I would like to know about the salary package for this post provided by Yahoo India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru. Please tell me about this asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

16th December 2018, 06:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Yahoo India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru?

Average Salary package of Software Engineer in Yahoo India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru is around Rs. 11.50 lacs per annum. Candidates must have completed BE/BTech/ME/M.Tech or MCA from any recognized university to be eligible to attend Software Engineer interview in Yahoo India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru. Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?