6th March 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join as a L1/Junior Software Engineer in EPAM Systems?

Respected Sir, I would like to join EPAM Systems as they are conducting an interview for the post of L1/Junior Software Engineer. Can you please tell me about the skills which are required to become L1/Junior Software Engineer in this company?

16th April 2018, 01:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join as a L1/Junior Software Engineer in EPAM Systems?

Skills required for the post of L1 Junior Software Engineer in EPAM Systems:

Some of the major skills that are required for the post of Junior Software Engineer in EPAM Systems are given below.

>> You should have coding knowledge in Java

>> You must be good at OOPs concept and Data Structures

>> You are required to have good writing algorithms in order to be eligible for Junior Software Engineer.

>> Microsoft/ Java Technical certifications

>> Prior Experience in coding contests will be an added advantage in order to appear in the recruitment.

>> Besides this, you may also have good command over Programming languages like C, C++, Oracle, .NET, PHP, Linux..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?