3rd March 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Placement in Core Companies for Electronics & Communication Engineer? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?

Hello, I am a B.Tech ECE student. I am in my Final semester. I want to get job in companies related to my stream. I also want to know that if I do CDAC course then I will get placement related to my stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  2. Placement in Core Companies for Electrical & Electronics Engineer? Is CAD course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  3. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  4. Placement in Core Companies for BTech Mechanical student? Is CAD course helpful to get placement in core companies? -- [New]
  5. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  6. Previous year campus placement papers of all core companies?
  7. CDAC course is helpful to get placement in core companies for Electrical student?
  8. Vacancies in core companies for M.Tech in Electronics & Communication engineer? Selection procedure for it?
  9. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  10. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  11. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  12. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  13. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  14. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  16. List of core companies along with their email IDs in Chennai related to Electronics and communication engineering field?
  17. Which companies offer jobs in semiconductor field and in digital electronics?
  18. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
16th April 2018, 01:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement in Core Companies for Electronics & Communication Engineer? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?

There are several companies or recruiters that are listed under CDAC. As there are numerous companies available, I suggest you to first get good command programming languages as well as core concepts that are taught to you from 2nd to 4th year B.Tech/ B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Click here for the List of Placement Recruiters

If you don't find the company that you wish to join in the list that is mentioned above, you can even apply through "Careers" or "Recruitment" section of the concerned core companies. So that you may find latest recruitments that are available from time to time.

In general, companies that come through CDAC are,
* Tata Technologies
* Cybage
* Persistent Systems
* Siemens PLM Software
* Geometric Limited
* Syntel
* ZS Associates India Pvt Ltd
* Digital Group InfoTech Pvt Ltd..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?