19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Bajaj Electricals Limited company for Electrical Engineer? Steps to get selected for job?

Hello sir, I have passed Electrical Engineering and want to get job in Bajaj Electricals Limited. Is there any vacancy in this company? Steps to get selected for job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which company has invited a job in between Bajaj Electricals Limited and Asian Electronics Ltd for ECE candidate? How to know?
  2. How to get a job in Bajaj Electricals Limited after EEE? Will I have to write exam or have to face interview?
  3. Job in Bajaj Electricals after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which post I can get? Eligibility criteria for it?
  4. Is there any job available in Bajaj Electricals and Electrolux Kelvinator for B.Tech in EEE holder? How to apply for it?
  5. How and when to apply for job in Bajaj Electricals after Electrical engineering? Will I have to face interview and GD?
  6. How to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited for job after Electrical engineering course? Vacancies in this company for this year?
  7. Companies which offer Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Vacancies in Bajaj Auto for Automobile Engineer and procedure to apply for it?
  9. List of companies providing jobs for electrical engineering freshers
  10. What is the date of announcement of results of BHEL ET interview?
  11. How can I apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  12. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  13. How may I get previous year question papers for MP electricity board exam?
  14. Need information about job vacancies in Dredging Corporation of India Limited?
  15. List of leading companies in India for the candidates of EEE?
  16. Eligibility criteria for NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which all PSU's require Civil Engineers?
  18. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
20th April 2017, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in Bajaj Electricals Limited company for Electrical Engineer? Steps to get selected for job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed Electrical Engineering and want to get job in Bajaj Electricals Limited. Is there any vacancy in this company? Steps to get selected for job?

There are various jobs available in Bajaj Electricals Limited like Engineer, Senior Engineer, Area Service In-Charge, Executive etc. You can find the job vacancy details in the Bajaj Electricals Career website. The recruitment to the company will be done through various modes like career site, employee referrals, job portals, campus recruitment, staffing partner and advertisements.
If you are shortlisted then you will be called for an interview process. The process consists of technical and functional interviews as well as final discussions. If you are selected after interview and verification of documents offer letter being made. The Bajaj Electrical Limited Career website link is
Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?