12th July 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Venue, date and time of Renault Nissan Technology Off-Campus Drive?

Respected Sir,
I want to attend Renault Nissan Technology Off-Campus Drive. Kindly tell me about the date and time of this Drive. And also let me know the venue because I don't know any of these but only heard that it is going to be schedule in Chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to carry on Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive of Chennai being a Mechanical graduate of West Bengal
  3. Can I attend Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive without Pass Certificate being a Mechanical graduate?
  4. Whether selected candidates in Renault Nissan Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive will have to work under bond agreement?
  5. When Accenture Off-Campus Drive will be held in Odisha? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  6. How to register in IBM Associate System Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Date, time and venue of this Drive of Hyderabad?
  7. When the notification of Tech Mahindra ASE Off-Campus Drive will be released? Details of Venue in Chennai?
  8. Date and venue of Epicor Technical Analyst Off-Campus Drive in Bengaluru?
  9. How can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  10. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  11. Selection procedure for Testing Engineer Trainee in Aspire Systems? Percentage criteria to apply in this Interview? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
  13. Date and venue of counseling of IPU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get relaxation to get job in CTS if secured 59.4% in 10th but 67% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?
  15. How much time is taken by HCL for College recruitment?
  16. Date of venue details of Off Campus Recruitment in Hyderabad?
  17. What are the technical jobs for CSE students in public sector?
  18. What is the process of Off-Campus Drive scheduled by TCS?
16th July 2016, 12:59 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Venue, date and time of Renault Nissan Technology Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to attend Renault Nissan Technology Off-Campus Drive. Kindly tell me about the date and time of this Drive. And also let me know the venue because I don't know any of these but only heard that it is going to be schedule in Chennai.
The Renault Nissan Off - Campus Drive will be held on 15th July 2016. The walk in Time is 8.30 am and the walk in address is PERI Institute of Technology campus no. 1, Near West Tambaram, Mannivakkam, Chennai – 600 048. The name of the post is Graduate Trainee Engineer. The candidates should have studied B.E or B.Tech with 70% marks and without standing arrears.
16th July 2016, 08:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Renault Nissan Technology is going to organize off campus drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. You are interested to know about the date, time and venue for this off campus drive.

Educational qualification: Student must possess B.E/ B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline from a recognized university with at least 70% marks in bachelor’s degree.

Date of drive: 18th July 2016

Reporting Time: 8: 30 AM

Venue Details:
PERI Institute of Technolgoy,
No 1, Near West Tambaram,
Mannivakkam, Chennai – 600 048
17th December 2021, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

For processing mba I need good college which will take me to corporate companies like Daimler tru campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?