24th August 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Virginity test is important for working as Cabin Crew? What all reports should be submitted to join as Cabin Crew?

hai... my friend is willing to be a cabin crew) but she have a doubt that is virginity test will be an important for working as cabin crew? and what all the reports should be submitted while we join as a cabin crew in any airways?

29th April 2016, 12:36 PM
january2016

Default Re: Virginity test is important for working as Cabin Crew? What all reports should be submitted to join as Cabin Crew?

Yes, there are many test that has to be conducted while going in to the cabin crew manager post.
various test like:

1. Physical test.
2. Medical Test.
3. Eye test.

** Also many test, but there are no any kind of exclusive virginity test that is to be
conducted for any guy or girl. They don't have to do with any one's virginity yes, HIV
test can be considered but Virginity not at all.

So, this is misconception in such kind of flaw. So, better not to give your mind in all this things.
15th April 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Virginity test is important for working as Cabin Crew? What all reports should be submitted to join as Cabin Crew?

Respected sir/mam my female friend is willing to be cabin crew she also doing a aviation course , but now she worried about her under bite problem she had a pleasant smile but she discourage for her future in aviation industry , so guide us as soon as possible,
thanks
13th March 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

If someone is suffering from epilepsy then he/she can apply for cabin crew or not ?
16th March 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it important to be a virgin for the cabin crew selection??
3rd August 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I am interested... i am searching 4 job.. i have done mba in marketing and hr and i am virgin
31st August 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it important to be virgin for the cabin crew selection ?
16th August 2020, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to be virgin for cabin crew
6th September 2020, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Why are important virginity for girls in airlines joining
10th December 2022, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Why do airlines need girls virginity.... Here now days because of sports n taekwondo %uD83E%uDD4B exercise virgin breaks with doing physical relationship with partner ... Why do airlines keep this restrictions for girls ..... They spend. Their whole money for air hostess n cabin crew course n the company keep important requirement that the girl should be Virgin .... Why do the girl should be Virgin for the job ... She can't live without her right in society this is fake job that the girl should be Virgin n all
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?