30th May 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Which way is better to take a Business Loan from another Business firms or Investors or Banks?

We don't have any thing as collateral and very bad bank statements we want to start a business which way is better to take a loan from any business firms or investors or banks?

31st May 2021, 08:12 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Which way is better to take a Business Loan from another Business firms or Investors or Banks?

Best way to get business loan:-

Build personal and business credit scores. Personal credit scores indicate your ability to repay personal debts, such as credit cards, car loans and a mortgage.
Know the lender's minimum qualifications and requirements.
Gather financial and legal documents.
Develop a strong business plan.
31st May 2021, 08:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which way is better to take a Business Loan from another Business firms or Investors or Banks?

Figure out how much money you need.
Decide what type of loan best fits your needs.
Check your credit scores.
Put together the required documents.
Assess the value of your collateral.
Shop around for the best business loan terms.
Apply for a business loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?