16th July 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get an education loan of 2 to 3 lakh if already taken a business loan of 3.5 lakh from SBI? What are the circumstances?

Hello sir, I want to know can I get an education loan of 2 to 3 lakh if my father has already taken a business loan of 3.5 lakh from SBI? What are the circumstances?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  2. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  3. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  4. How to get an education loan of 5 lakh? Chances to get any subsidy? -- [New]
  5. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  6. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  7. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  8. Can a grandfather be a guarantor of education loan instead of candidate's father? Chances to get education loan without security?
  9. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  10. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  11. How can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from a Government bank?
  12. Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance?
  13. What to do if bank Manager refuses to grant whole amount of education loan? Should I approach another bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to pay an education loan amount before completion of course? Chances to get subsidy?
  15. Which course should BE Mechanical engineer do among ME, MBA and MS? Chances to get an education loan of 4 lakh before choosing a course?
  16. Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?
  17. Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it?
  18. What will be the installment terms and condition for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI? Necessary documents for it?
5th March 2023, 02:42 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan of 2 to 3 lakh if already taken a business loan of 3.5 lakh from SBI? What are the circumstances?

The chances of getting an education loan may depend on various factors such as your credit score, income, and the policies of the bank. However, having an existing business loan with SBI may affect your chances of getting an education loan as the bank will consider your existing loan obligations while evaluating your repayment capacity.

If your father has already taken a business loan from SBI, the bank will also consider his creditworthiness and repayment track record before approving an education loan for you. In case of default on the existing loan, it may affect your chances of getting an education loan from the same bank.

It is advisable to check with the bank regarding their policies and eligibility criteria for education loans and also consider other options such as scholarships, grants, or part-time work to support your education expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?